Welcome to Steve Worthingtons Model Railway Layout Pages.
Here you will find Pictures of my '00' Gauge Layout
Older Layout Pics taken during early construction 2001 and in 2002
If you have any questions email me
Click on the Thumbnail for larger Image enjoy!
– Shows an early stage in Construction, three tracks two on left lower right is elevated, in background you will see unfinished area (now completed)
– On overhead shot of the "Yard" the area on the right is where the turntable is currently being installed
– Clearly shows the elevated section, the lower right tracks are just about to enter the tunnel on left
– A shot of the yard from the other end, you can see the outer track climbing the incline at the back the inner two tracks entering the tunnel in backgound.
– A good "birds eye" view showing the Truss bridge, and the elevated section the area on the right is where the turntable will be
– A Jinty on the elevated section and an A4 on the "main line"
– Flying Scot Coming up behind the A4, you can just make out the tunnel in background
– Golden Eagle and Jinty again
– 8477 with a goods load (background not complete at this time)
– Overhead shot of three tracks
– Another view of the Truss Bridge