Welcome to Steve Worthingtons Model Railway Layout Pages.
Here you will find Pictures of an old '00' Gauge Layout
Pictures Taken May 2003
If you have any questions email me
Click on the Thumbnail for larger Image enjoy!
– Double Heading a long load of Empty Coal Wagons on the upper level
– Another Shot of The Double Headed Load
– Double Heading onto the Truss Bridge
– A shot of the yard The Breakdown Crane is about to leave the yard to assist a Disabled Loco.
– Two Cranes are "Ready and Waiting" (Note the new Display Shelf on Right-will shortly house about 100 Private Owner Wagons)
– Back View of the yard
– Merchant Navy Class with a full train of 10 Coaches passes under the Truss Bridge (Mix of Bachmann, Triang and Lima Coacing stock!)
– 062 Tank hauling a mixed "cattle" load past passenger service - Stock consists of Triang, Triang Hornby, Dublo "Super Detail" Plastic and Dublo Tinplate
– 062 Passing passenger service showing Lima and Triang Stock
– Wrenn 4MT passing new Townstreet Barn 1 - Barn Close Up
– Wrenn 4MT passing new Townstreet Barn 2 - Loco Close Up
– Wrenn 4MT passing new Townstreet Barn 3
– 2 Locos wait on Shed - New Townstreet Double Engine Shed Closeup
– 2 Locos wait on Shed - New Townstreet Double Engine Shed Wide
– 2 Locos wait on Shed - New Townstreet Double Engine Shed Closeup2